Tuesday 15 May 2018

WPCA PLEASE READ

Rafting... Was good the camping was fun but on the first day, My group was Me(Miller), Jack E, Bridget and Catlin. The first day was unpleasant My raft wasn't as fast as the other's and we hit a HUGE rock and I went in SLASH my body hit the water and the current grabbed me down onto a large log and my wrist was caught and wouldn't move I was stuck water was rushing over my face I wasn't happy then Mr Mculy and Ethan My Guide was all over it and I was free in over ten sec and you know what after this I think I'll stay by a lake     


PS: I will raft again maybe when I'm old 
PSS: WEEN YOUR IN A NOPE GRAB A ROPE IF YOUR IN A NOPE GROPE FOR THE ROPE AND IF YOU GOT THE ROPE DON'T MOPE AND GRAB THE RRROOOPPPEEE 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I am looking forward to reading your quality comment! Try and follow these steps when commenting please:

1. Introduce yourself.
2. Tell me a joke, something funny to engage me.
3. Make your comment meaningful, useful, inspirational
4. Don't be an egg.
5. Give me some positive feedback on my post - but be specific.
6. Think about something I could do to improve my post - but be specific.
7. Leave your blog address so I can give you some feedback too!

Thanks,
Miller