Wednesday 21 March 2018

1st WPCA

cave stream was just not the best but that my opinion. I wasn't cold but it was SO hard I wasn't as fit as the others so I was behind and I'm claustrophobic(scared of tight space's) and yes I know that Cave Stream is safe but there's is no way that my Acrophobia(scared of hights) is not kicking in on that ladder I have been this scared one other time and that's going up the Auckland sky tower and the thing that scared me the most is the last climb up that ladder and then crawling to the end but oh heres the kicker I slipped on the ladder yes at that moment I thought that's it I'm going to die that's it bye world but then my foot hit the rock and then I  inturnly sceamed.
But it wasn't all bad saw a little eel and I got to be in a car with Jack One of My good friends, His dad, and Pippa. So Jack's a quiet kid never not made me laugh but IF you add Me a pack of fruit Brust and him then thing gets ugly then after two or three you have two sugar rush kid's sitting in the back yelling and fighting so let me tell you it's great not for them, the driver. Pippa is fun she can take a joke and is all ways ready to play a game like eye spy or what am I. so that's my Cave stream so you can say I cave in. so cave stream not the best 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I am looking forward to reading your quality comment! Try and follow these steps when commenting please:

1. Introduce yourself.
2. Tell me a joke, something funny to engage me.
3. Make your comment meaningful, useful, inspirational
4. Don't be an egg.
5. Give me some positive feedback on my post - but be specific.
6. Think about something I could do to improve my post - but be specific.
7. Leave your blog address so I can give you some feedback too!

Thanks,
Miller