Wednesday 8 March 2017

miller,kade and jack L story

one day a boy woke up in his soft bed with the warm sun on his face as he got dress he felt something hairy on his back "SPIDER!!" he screamed no not a small spider a large tarantula "Hampton please get off me" he said now a lot more calmer as he pick Hampton off his back and walk to Hampton cage and put him back. that was close my Pokemon."BYE mum" he said 10 minutes later "hi I'm here for my first pokemon" he said "there is one more rowlet the the grass and flying pokemon" the man in the lab cape said "ok what ever" he said "and take the mega stone to evolve it" the man in the lab cape said "thank but how are we going to catch it?" he said ... OK! STOP! HOW! IS! A! STORY! ABOUT! A! BOY! AND! A! SPIDER! TURN! INTO! A! POKEMON! I need to sit down no more Pokemon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I am looking forward to reading your quality comment! Try and follow these steps when commenting please:

1. Introduce yourself.
2. Tell me a joke, something funny to engage me.
3. Make your comment meaningful, useful, inspirational
4. Don't be an egg.
5. Give me some positive feedback on my post - but be specific.
6. Think about something I could do to improve my post - but be specific.
7. Leave your blog address so I can give you some feedback too!

Thanks,
Miller