Friday 17 March 2017

a letter

Kia ora,

My name is Miller and I am writing to you about the council funding of the strengthening works for the Left Bank Gallery. I am supporting option 1 because… it’s very old and has a lot of history and there needs to be some tourists spots. Most of the tourists spot have been smashed by you, so please save the art gallery. People want to smash it and replace it with a ice cream shop or a burger king. But if you choose not to listen to me then suit yourselves but please not a fast food place that is a reason why we are the one of the fattest countries.

Kindest, fondest regards,

Miller

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I am looking forward to reading your quality comment! Try and follow these steps when commenting please:

1. Introduce yourself.
2. Tell me a joke, something funny to engage me.
3. Make your comment meaningful, useful, inspirational
4. Don't be an egg.
5. Give me some positive feedback on my post - but be specific.
6. Think about something I could do to improve my post - but be specific.
7. Leave your blog address so I can give you some feedback too!

Thanks,
Miller