Tuesday 24 May 2016

New!!! story!!! the battle of the grass

Part one magic and swords don’t mix

Scream”
Nester my dragon hummed softly in my ear
“Nester shhh you should let me sleep more”
Nester shot a bolt of lightning in my bed
“Arr arr I yelled like a pig on fire nester!!!!!! No bad lightning dragon nester shot me the eyes
‘Sorry master nester sniffed sadly sulking”
The reason I have a dragon named after my dog is my whole family die and I'm the-the one left
“And people think great things of me no I'm 12 years old not 20”
“Yes but you are magic miller you need to train”


“Hey jack”
Jack (e) the swordsmen miller best friend
“Hey jack grabs me and throws me to the ground”
“arr grrr nester not happy with the event hit jack into a potted tree and broke it”
“Nester no bad stop it”

“Sorry master”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I am looking forward to reading your quality comment! Try and follow these steps when commenting please:

1. Introduce yourself.
2. Tell me a joke, something funny to engage me.
3. Make your comment meaningful, useful, inspirational
4. Don't be an egg.
5. Give me some positive feedback on my post - but be specific.
6. Think about something I could do to improve my post - but be specific.
7. Leave your blog address so I can give you some feedback too!

Thanks,
Miller